Extrême Wrestling Project
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Extrême Wrestling Project

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Blogue de Jim Ross: Heenan malade, le fils de Steamboat impressionne et le retour de Bourne attendu

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Blogue de Jim Ross: Heenan malade, le fils de Steamboat impressionne et le retour de Bourne attendu Empty
MessageSujet: Blogue de Jim Ross: Heenan malade, le fils de Steamboat impressionne et le retour de Bourne attendu   Blogue de Jim Ross: Heenan malade, le fils de Steamboat impressionne et le retour de Bourne attendu Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Mar - 12:18

Sur son blogue, Jim Ross dit s'inquiéter pour la santé de Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, un des plus grands gérants et annonceurs "heel" de l'histoire de la lutte.

Citation:
Speaking of The Brain, I haven’t heard how he has been feeling lately but I think about him daily. I owe Mrs. Brain, Cindi, an email. However, for my money there has NEVER been a more talented three prong guy in the business as Bobby Heenan. Is any one even close? He was a wrestler who took the biggest bumps while taking the greatest ass whipping ever, to becoming the best manager ever in the business and finally becoming , arguably, the most colorful antagonist, color commentator on TV. The business will likely never see another like Bobby Heenan especially with the fact that wrestling managers seem to be on the endangered species list and Bobby’s talent was a gift from the good Lord.

Ross souligne que Richie Steamboat, le fils de Ricky, sera à la cérémonie du "Hall of Fame" pour voir son père honoré. Il croit que ce jeune lutteur aura une carrière fort intéressante.

Citation:
2009 WWE HOF’er Ricky Steamboat’s son Richie has been in Japan for the past several months training in a dojo but will be back in the States in time to see Ric Flair induct Richie’s Dad into the Hall. The younger Steamboat, and I have said this before, looks to be a near “can’t miss” prospect and that is something that I don’t throw around freely.
Ross se dit heureux de voir Evan Bourne retourner à la ECW. Il aimerait le voir repêcher à "Smackdown".

Citation:
Nice to see Evan Bourne returning to ECW from an ankle or foot injury. I really like this young man who has a great attitude and might not be the biggest dog in the fight but so what?! I hope “Air” (a nickname I suggested at TV one night) gets red hot on ECW and then gets drafted to Friday Night Smackdown. Or it could work the other way around and I could get drafted to ECW and help establish the younger talents being brought onto the roster. That would be a fun assignment too.

Source : Fnlutte
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blogue de Jim Ross: Heenan malade, le fils de Steamboat impressionne et le retour de Bourne attendu
Page 1 sur 1