Extrême Wrestling Project
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Extrême Wrestling Project

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Matt Hardy louange son frère Jeff

AuteurMessage
Jimbo / Sting
General Manager
Jimbo / Sting

Heel/Face : : Face / Tweener
Ou etes vous ? : Sur le siège de la EWP (donc aux toilettes...)

Matt Hardy louange son frère Jeff Empty
MessageSujet: Matt Hardy louange son frère Jeff   Matt Hardy louange son frère Jeff Icon_minitimeDim 30 Aoû - 21:02

Matt Hardy vient de mettre à jour son blogue, en vantant son frère Jeff, qui vient de quitter la WWE pendant un certain temps.

Il le félicite pour son courage, en écorchant au passage les journalistes des sites Internet qui ne lui donne pas assez crédit. Matt souligne également que Jeff a aidé CM Punk à gravir de nouveaux échelons.

Citation:
"I wanna thank Jeff for literally breaking his back for the sake of our business day in and day out. The fans should think him for all of the unselfish entertainment he has provided them in the past. Jeff would be the first person to admit he's not perfect-but his love to make children happy, and to make adults "OHH" and "AHH" as he performs for them is second to none. And I mean NONE! Jeff has always been respectful towards his fans, and the majority of fans have respect for him. For any of those "know it all guys" of the IWC that don't respect Jeff Hardy-you're all hypocritical ****es. Period. Jeff made one of your favorites, CM Punk, a legitimate main-eventer on Jeff's way out the door. So maybe you can at least find respect in that fact."

Matt explique que le corps de Jeff nécessite du repos, avec des blessures au dos et dans le dos. Il se dit fier de ce que son frère et lui-même ont pu accomplir à la WWE jusqu'à maintenant.

Citation:
"Jeff has two herniated disc in his back, suffers from 'Restless Leg Syndrome'-which makes it hard for him to sleep at night, and also has some nagging neck injuries. He needs time away to heal physically and mentally. As disappointing as it is, look at what Jeff said.. "It's not goodbye forever, it;s goodbye until next time." I thank every friend and fan that has supported myself and Jeff from day one, when we were just "extra talent" appearing on WWE programming. No one, and I mean NO ONE thought we would come as far as we did.. And contribute so much to this great business."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Matt Hardy louange son frère Jeff
Page 1 sur 1